Alle Einträge vom 25.8.2012

Harbin: Collapse of New Bridge Underscores Worries About China Infrastructure

Saturday, 25.8.2012

“… the sixth major bridge in China to collapse since July 2011 …” Von Keith Bradsher (NYT).


Anger at Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang’s ’staged’ Olympic race

Saturday, 25.8.2012

Von Malcolm Moore. Quelle: Telegraph.


‘Cloud Atlas’ Author Mitchell Mobbed in Shanghai

Saturday, 25.8.2012

Quelle: WSJ-Blog


China has a 1 per cent problem that is holding back the other 99 per cent

Saturday, 25.8.2012

To get fabulously rich in China, spurn business and go into politics Von William Pesek (SMH).


Mum, learning Chinese is never fun

Saturday, 25.8.2012

Writing Chinese in a Digital World Von Didi Kirsten Tatlow (NYT).